Excavator Hire in Sydney
If you require excavator hire in Sydney, allow Lift & Dig Equipment Hire to provide you with a premium quality service. No matter what kind of job you have ahead of you, we provide when it comes to mini excavator hire. Delivering in terms of quality and fair pricing, Lift & Dig promise affordable excavator hire in Sydney and our rates are unrivalled.
Browse with confidence in the knowledge that the Lift & Dig services offer a versatile range of small excavators for hire; whether you’re in need of 0.9 tonne mini excavator hire or a larger 1.7 tonne excavator, a hiring coordinator will help you choose the ideal excavator or lifting equipment for every job. Since we only offer premium service, we only work with premium brands. Boasting a rich history in excavators that dates back to 1925 with the merger of Holt Manufacturing Company and the C.L. Best Tractor Company, California-based Caterpillar Tractor Company is deemed one of the most trusted names in the industry.
Caterpillar Mini Excavator Hire in Sydney and Surrounding Suburbs
Our mission is to provide unbeatable service, advice and state-of-the-art equipment innovatively designed to take care of all of your mini excavation needs in Sydney. We offer a range of first-class Caterpillar excavators for hire from our Wetherill Park base in Sydney, New South Wales. Since properties differ in size, we provide a solution to help you gain access to even the narrowest of properties.
CAT 300.9D Mini Hydraulic Excavator
- Overall width of only 730mm making it easier to gain access to properties through narrow entrances.
- Weighing under 1,000kg means that trailer transportation of the CAT 300.9D from site-to-site is hassle-free and provides easy accessibility to indoor sites.
- Boasts a powerful 18hp engine and first-class hydraulics, efficiency, economy ensures the reliability to complete even the toughest of jobs.
- User-friendly operation, the operator area is spacious and laid out to provide comfort and ease of operation.
CAT 1.7 Tonne Excavator CR (Compact Radius)
- The compact radius Cat 301.7D CR works in confined areas as the machines upper frame is able to slew within its track width.
- The 17.7kW (24hp) engine is matched with a load sensing hydraulic system and variable displacement pump to provide superior digging performance and smooth control.
- No stall under load and optional power make the 301.7D CR very productive in a very compact package.
- The design allows concentration on the work being performed without you having to worry about damage to the back of the machine or site.
- The operator station is designed to enable ease of operation. Key features include a pilot operated joystick, foot pedal, adjustable suspension seat, retractable seat belts and a Safety Lock Out option.
CAT 1.7 Tonne Excavator D
- Fitted with an extending undercarriage and fold out dozer blade enabling access to most areas when fully retracted to 990mm.
- Once fully extended to its full 1300mm working width, the undercarriage on the CAT 1.7 Tonne Excavator D affords excellent stability for a greater digging and loading performance.
- A choice of two stick lengths to allow the operator to configure the CAT 1.7 to dig to their preferred depth with a high stick force or greater reach.
- Dig depths are set to give adequate trenching for utility pipe work and cables.
- The 17.7kW (24hp) engine is coupled with a load sensing hydraulic system and a variable displacement pump to provide an excellent digging performance with a smooth control.
- No stall under load and power when needed makes the 301.7D CR very productive for such a compact package.
Choose Lift & Dig in Sydney for Excavator Hire Today!
Make the right decision and opt for Lift & Dig Equipment Hire. We’ll provide you with a variety of accessible machinery and equipment in order to help you get the job done, the right way! Ideal for jobs with narrow passage ways or those that require indoor excavation, rest assured we’ve got you covered for any kind of job.